Take a Moment
Rather than writing a long correspondence of my own today (on the challenge mode dungeons I did, for one, which I’ll save for Wednesday), I thought I’d enter a plea today to each of you. I’m sure by now you’ve at least heard of the New Blogger Initiative, so I’d like to ask each of you to take the time you would have spent today reading my correspondence to pick one of the following and read theirs. If you like it, try another. You’ve got time, right? Our correspondences are usually so long that you could probably read at least two of these! (;
This list is shamelessly stolen from the New Blogger Initiative’s Weekly Round up #1:
- Tony at Low Key Gaming
- Tirrimas at Tirrimas
- Lady Ashmo at A Freckle for Your Thoughts
- Ashgar at Ash’s Adventures
- Gubjub and Virika at Nexus Nightly
- Simcha at Simcha’s Many Lives!
- Caewen at Lock and Bolt
- Othnieltics at Late to the Party
- Urebril at Ranzington Scouts
- Endalia at Princess in a Castle writes about the initiative
- Ikralla at Grimoires of Supremacy writes about joining the NBI
- Leafie at Pebble In the Moonlight writes about school, and the NBI
- Iogro Merrybelly at A Hobbit’s Journey shares his reasons for joining the NBI.
I hope you enjoy!
Stubborn (and listing – to the write side)